Saturday, June 1, 2013

Let the Voices Begin!

Greetings readers,

Happy birthday to me, indeed. I just got a Blue Snowball microphone, and soon it will be time for my very own podcast! I've tested this microphone out and it has quite a clear sound to it. It works on my old laptop, which the microphone jack stopped working. So yeah, I'm quite satisfied with my birthday gift.

I feel with a podcast focusing on Dayton sports, it will increase my worth as a broadcaster. I think it will also increase awareness that Dayton, Ohio is a happening place for sports.

The question is, what the hell do I call it?

I can't call it "Sports in the Mowen Years" (my sports blog, which I use to update about every day but it's slowed down to about twice-a-month because of writers bloc/no new ideas.) While I'm the guy on the new podcast, it needs to have some sort of Dayton connection. Trouble is, I can't think of anything creative that I fully like.

I think I'd have everything else handled (like hosting and such) but the name is proving to be a losing cause.

If you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear them. I might make it into a contest (whoever suggests the name I pick can be the first guest and talk local sports...if I can figure out how to record Skype calls.)

So there you have it, expect my podcast soon (as soon as I figure out a good format.)

Until next time,

-Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment